Friday, April 01, 2005

MFA Thesis Exhibition

Candace Keegan
Recent Paintings: MFA Thesis Exhibition
Salve Regina Gallery
March 30-April 13, 2005
The Catholic University of America
620 Michigan Ave, NE
Washington, DC
202-319-5282
Red line metro to Brookland/CUA
Gallery hours: Mon-Fri 10-5

Whew! I can't believe that my graduate school experience is nearing the end! The opening reception for my thesis exhibition, held on March 30th was well attended and I received loads of feedback. Of course I was filled with nervous anticipation all week, especially since I am the first graduate student at Catholic U. in several years pursuing an MFA. The show runs until April 15th, giving the senior undergraduate art majors time to install their Senior Exhibition. I will post more info about their show as it becomes available.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra said...

Congrats!
I'll try to make it up to the gallery to check it out.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

the painterskeys.com community Get Firefox!