Saturday, September 27, 2008

Upcoming show at "Artspace Buffalo Gallery"

Last eve when I was over at "Big Orbit", I picked up a postcard for an upcoming exhibit at "Artspace Buffalo Gallery" entitled, "Being Absent". The show will feature work from 19 artists who are all MFA graduates of the University of Buffalo.  The opening reception is Friday, October 10 from 7-11, with a video screening at 9. There's also closing event at Hallwalls on Saturday, November 15 at 8. The show is up through November 15th. I plan to head over there as I have not yet been. I've driven by the building and had been following the progress of the space before I moved back. 

Artspace Buffalo Gallery is located at 1219 Main Street in Buffalo.

The building opened in 2007 and provides affordable housing and workspace fro artists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

the painterskeys.com community Get Firefox!