Saturday, September 27, 2008

80's Flashback; Rockin at the Knox tonight!

So this evening my friend and I are headed back in time to go get our 80's alternative on at the Albright Knox Art Gallery. We have been close friends since grade five and lived through being teenagers in the 1980's together. Yes, our Senior year of high school WAS the breakfast Club. She liked Bruce Springsteen and I liked Duran Duran and the Cure, but despite out musical discrepancies we have remained the closest of friends. So tonight, we dive into nostalgia; taking a trip to the Love shack and gettin our 80's groove on with a Rock Lobster! 
I love that our very own Albright Knox; a truly world class museum, is involved in so many great events. They are stellar at linking themselves with music, performance and finding new ways to connect to the community (Gusto, MIA, etc.)
It reminds me that Buffalo is a great place to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

the painterskeys.com community Get Firefox!